Sunday, March 14, 2010

Un dia a la vez

La verdad es que la vida es dura, y el tiempo no nos esperara.
The truth is that life is tough, and time will not wait for us.

I lay in bed tonight thinking of all the time that has passed me by. I wait. Each morning I wake up and I wait for my life to begin. Each night I lay in bed waiting to fall asleep. I have decided that I will accomplish nothing by waiting. I ponder on the memories i could have created while I was waiting for my life to begin. My life began 19 years ago and today I sit with none of my dreams accomplished. Did I think my dreams were going to be handed to me on a silver platter? I must have been oblivious to the obvious. Time is not waiting for me to begin my life or accomplish my goals. If i want something completed I need to get out of bed and work towards it, one step at a time. That process begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment